Hotel Harrington makes free wireless Internet access available for our registered guests. In order to ensure the availability of this service for present and future guests, users must read and agree to the following conditions BEFORE using the wireless Internet services.
Hotel Harrington reserves the right to disclose your communications and activities using the WiFi system, whether is response to media outlets or to lawful requests by governmental authorities, including Patriot Act requests and judicial orders. Any and all legal expenses incurred by Hotel Harrington resulting from failure to follow AUP guidelines will be borne by the user responsible for the infraction. Additionally, failure to follow the AUP will result in cancellation of your reservation with no refund issued.
Hotel Harrington reserves the right to restrict or terminate service at any time, with or without notice, for any reason including, but not limited to, a violation of this policy. Hotel Harrington makes no warranties regarding the speed, availability or security of the WiFi service and accepts no liability for damages resulting from your use of the service or inability to access the service.
Please read the following information carefully.
The Hotel Harrington WiFi service MAY NOT be used for transmitting (sending or receiving) any of the following or for any of the following activities:
- Transmitting any material that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party, or is otherwise protected from unauthorized duplication or transmission;
- Transmitting any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of someone’s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Transmitting any material that contains unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, or any other correspondence that would generally be considered “spam”;
- Transmitting any material that contains software viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Forging an email header to obscure the originator of the message;
- Harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- Interfering with or disrupting the use of the service for other guests, either by design or due to unusually high bandwidth usage;
- Stalking or harassing another or collecting personal data about a third party without their knowledge or consent;
- Any other activity which would violate local, state, or federal statues
I understand and agree to the terms of Hotel Harrington’s AUP.